Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Week!

So this week has been pretty alright.......Let's see if I can recall it lol.

Tuesday:  I spent the day in TC with Joey and then drove all over God's WHITE Earth lol.  It was a fun time.  His mom passed away and I think the little break helped him for awhile.  I then watched The Biggest Loser which was great as usual.

Wednesday:  I was awoken with a text message from ALEX in Cali! Woot. Then he called me! Yay!  It was really great talking to him. I love it when people call me, just don't expect me to call lol.

Thursday:  Not much happened.  I don't remember much.  I know it was a good tv night though!

Friday: Joey's mom's visitation was this day. I went and he barely spoke to me.  All my relatives were there though and we didn't stay too long so it was alright.

Saturday:  I went to the memorial service for Joey's mom and to the luncheon afterward.  I took Shane to that.  He remembered Joey very well and was yelling for him a lot.  Didn't really talk much to Joey here either.  I am trying to keep in mind that he is going through a horribly difficult time and trying not to get bothered by it.  I know I am being stupidly selfish.  Saturday I also went grocery shopping with my parents and Shaneroo.  I got a watch that keeps track of your heart rate and how many calories you have burned woohoo!

Sunday:  I weighed myself (bad girl) and was like in complete shock.  I'd eaten a ton of not so good for me things and didn't exercise much at all this week (2 weeks straight really took it's toll and I didn't see the weight results I wanted) and my weight was DOWN! I went to TC with my parents also.

Monday (that would be today): I went and dropped Shane off with Brad.  Brad gave me major money (yay thanks Brad).  I paid my the fee for my license plate tags for the year and got my driver's license renewed.  I got the enhanced license so now I can travel North America by land and sea.  I was kinda pissed because I passed the vision test but I think the new license is still going to say corrective lenses.  That really jerks my chain.  I never wear them and I can see fine as I proved by passing the test without them grrrrrr.  Also I look like a fat moo moo cow in the pic.  Today I also discovered this website called MyShape.com.  It FORCED me to take all my measurements UGH.  Then it tells you what kind of body you have and gives you lots and lots of outfit ideas that would look good on you.  Quite awesome.  I did a Biggest Loser workout, showered, and went to weight watchers where I LOST 3 POUNDS! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!  I wish it would have been 3.2 though then I would have got my 20 lbs star but I was so happy!  I'm not going next week.  So for the next 2 weeks let's see if I can lose 5.2 lbs so I can get my 20 and 25 stars!!!  I love stars haha.

I've been planning my trip to see koalacat.  I kind of want to meet some boxers from down there but dunno who can on kind of short notice.  I don't really want to do a meet and greet cause I want to find a shitton of letterboxes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment