Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The New Year and such

Well the first snow fell the day after Thanksgiving, and hasn't quit. I live in the snow belt so that is to be expected. However this means no letterboxing up north for me for awhile. Koalacat wants me to go downstate and box down there as they don't get much snow. It's still cold and the ground is froze of course. I don't know though. I don't have a job or any kind of income at the moment, so it's probably not a good idea to go down anytime soon.

In other news, I joined Weight Watchers on the first Monday in October. I am not losing very fast and it's discouraging me kind of. I've only lost 15 lbs in 3 months. I guess that is better than gaining 15 lbs but still not fast enough to satisfy me. My parents bought me The Biggest Loser game for the Wii for Christmas. I really like that game. I am hoping that it well help me lose a bit faster. I gained the last 2 weeks. That isn't surprising considering it was the holidays and I didn't gain much but it's just another setback. I need to get kicked in the butt! At Weight Watchers last night we had to make a goal for the 1st meeting in April. It could be anything. It didn't have to necessarily be weight loss, but that is what I chose. We had to write it down in a card and seal it. The leader is going to send them to us at the end of March. I am thinking I set my goal too high though and that I might not achieve it. I know that is definitely not the right attitude to have! I guess I will just have to get motivated. I chose to lose more weight in the next 3 months than I have in the last three. I'm excited that the Biggest Loser is back on. That show inspires me big time.

Christmas this year was good. Shane got a lot of presents! I love watching him being excited about things. He means the world to me. I love him more than anyone or anything.

I'm still single. Ugh. I totally hate being single. I want a boyfriend! Ha that sounds cheesy but it's true. But I want a good guy and I don't want to just settle with the first guy that comes along (but I may if I think he is the right one of course). Although I know I can't be a fat cow like I am now, if I am expecting someone to be attracted to me.

Alright, I don't know what else to blog about! My blogs aren't very organized! =D

1 comment:

  1. we can do it together! I know I am far away but we can keep each other motivated.

    ReplyDelete